Question about HP DesignJet 750c InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION (Continued)
Gear Shift - Floor Mounted
1. Raise the vehicle and disconnect the transmission
shift cable from the lower selector lever.
2. Disconnect the four nuts that attach the housing 6. Remove the whole floor shift housing by lifting
to the floorpan. vertically
1. To install the floor shift housing to the floorpan
reverse the above instructions in order 6, 5, 4.
2. Place the selector lever in the 'P' position.
3. Raise the vehicle.
4. Reconnect the four nuts that attach the housing to
5. Install the shift cable back onto the lower selector
6. Tighten the lock nut to the required torque to 28
7. Lower the vehicle and check transmission
operation in each selector lever detent position.
3. Lower the vehicle. 8. Check that the mode light functions correctly. For
4. Remove the centre console (Refer to section further information, refer to Section 307-05.
5. Detach the back light bulb/wiring.
I6 Floor mount shift components
Jan 12, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 15, 2014 | Brother CP7500 Sewing Machine
Oct 03, 2012 | Brother CS-6000
Aug 08, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 08, 2011 | PfaFF Creative 7570
Dec 27, 2010 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 02, 2010 | Brother CS-6000
Feb 18, 2010 | 1996 Dodge Stratus
Sep 07, 2008 | Ricoh Aficio CL3500N Laser Printer
Jan 18, 2008 | Bernina Bernette Deco 600
May 20, 2017 | HP DesignJet 750c InkJet Printer
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!