Question about Nordic Track NordicTrack T15.0 Treadmill
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
most likely the little plastic cover on one of the motor brushes popped off.
it's curved, but rectangular in shape and about the size of a quarter.
Posted on Nov 01, 2009
I know it's been months, but, if you still have this problem try this: 1. remove the philips screws holding the motor/belt/electronics cover on: you can lay the whole thing on it's side and remove them from the bottom. there's two in the front and two on the sides.
2. Obviously, unplug the unit! before doing anything. lay the unit back on it's feet (normal position)
3. Find the incline motor assembly. it will be int he middle of everything. black tube thingy.
4. take a cordless drill with a flat head screw driver bit, and turn the incline motor CCW. until the bed is flat.
5. what what I have read, you should shop for a new incline sensor. these fail before the motor does.
Posted on Jan 26, 2010
My Nordic Track Treadmill A2250 is stuck on the 12% incline position and it wont go back down and I have tried to reset it by turning it off, switching the reset button to off and then on or even unplugging it several times. What would be my next move?
Posted on Feb 13, 2011
1) Lube the treadmill in according with the instruction manual.
2) The reason is lack of lube by maintenance, that produce enough friction with shut down for to protect electronic system.
3) Test the deck belt if is worn, and replace it.
4) Test the rollers bearings
5) See the bearing motor
6) Test the input voltage motor coming from the output from the main motor board,, use DVOM.
7) See my personal TIPS for HELP.
sincerely. God bless you
Posted on Apr 24, 2012
SOURCE: Nordic Track X5 belt won't move
1) Lube the deck belt, this happen because the electronic system protect the system and shut down.the cause is deck worn.
2) Lube the rollers bearing too.
3) Measure the input voltage motor, if there are the motor need repair.
4) Measure the output voltage board, for input voltage motor, if there are Not the board is faulty.
God bless you
Posted on Jun 13, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2013 | Nordic Track NordicTrack - E 7.5
Apr 23, 2012 | Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
Dec 11, 2011 | Nordic Track NordicTrack A2550 PRO...
Nov 21, 2010 | Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
Aug 02, 2010 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Elite zi...
Feb 26, 2010 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Jan 03, 2010 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Oct 21, 2009 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Jul 20, 2009 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Jun 22, 2013 | Nordic Track NordicTrack T15.0 Treadmill
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: