Question about Philips LX3900SA System
You can try reseting the unit.
Reset the set to the default factory settings:
All the information stored
(programmes, time and date) will be lost.
1. Disconnect the set from power supply.
2. Press and hold down "STANDBY•ON" on the set and reconnect the set.
3. As soon as "IS TV ON?" is displayed, release "STANDBY•ON."
Hopefully reseting it will clear whatever problem it is having and allow you to once again use your DVD player.
Hope this helps. Good Luck.
Posted on Apr 08, 2008
SOURCE: Region Code
1. Press DVD "OPEN/CLOSE" key on remote Control (R/C) or main set to open the DVD door (note: if no disc on tray, then no need to open the door);
2. Press R/C numeric key sequentially 9735 (entry code, no display on TV), enter DVD region code setup menu.
3. Press R/C "down direction" or "up direction" key to change REGION CODE,"0" is all code.
4. Press R/C "OK" key to confirm.
5. Press R/C "SYSTEM" key to exit DVD system setup menu
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
SOURCE: Wrong Region
I'm living in Brazil.
I have a Home Theather Systems Philips Model HTS3565D and when i put on a DVDs show me in display Wrong Region.
Here in Brazil the DVDs are 4 Region.
Can you help me to modify in Remote Control the Region for 4?
Thank you very mych!
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2011 | Philips LX3900SA System
Jul 31, 2008 | Home Theater Systems
Dec 26, 2007 | Philips HTS-6500/37 System
Nov 22, 2010 | Philips LX3900SA System
Dec 28, 2009 | Sony DAV-FX900W System
May 30, 2009 | Philips HTS3400/37B System
May 07, 2009 | Philips LX3900SA System
Aug 14, 2006 | Sony HTD-C800DP System
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!