Question about Philips LX3900SA System
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can try reseting the unit.
Reset the set to the default factory settings:
All the information stored
(programmes, time and date) will be lost.
1. Disconnect the set from power supply.
2. Press and hold down "STANDBY•ON" on the set and reconnect the set.
3. As soon as "IS TV ON?" is displayed, release "STANDBY•ON."
Hopefully reseting it will clear whatever problem it is having and allow you to once again use your DVD player.
Hope this helps. Good Luck.
Posted on Apr 08, 2008
SOURCE: Region Code
1. Press DVD "OPEN/CLOSE" key on remote Control (R/C) or main set to open the DVD door (note: if no disc on tray, then no need to open the door);
2. Press R/C numeric key sequentially 9735 (entry code, no display on TV), enter DVD region code setup menu.
3. Press R/C "down direction" or "up direction" key to change REGION CODE,"0" is all code.
4. Press R/C "OK" key to confirm.
5. Press R/C "SYSTEM" key to exit DVD system setup menu
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
SOURCE: Wrong Region
I'm living in Brazil.
I have a Home Theather Systems Philips Model HTS3565D and when i put on a DVDs show me in display Wrong Region.
Here in Brazil the DVDs are 4 Region.
Can you help me to modify in Remote Control the Region for 4?
Thank you very mych!
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2014 | GoVideo DV2130 DVD Player/VCR
Oct 14, 2012 | 1998 Holden VT Commodore
Aug 02, 2012 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Oct 23, 2011 | 2006 Chevrolet Impala
Jan 17, 2010 | Hotpoint WMA58 Front Load Washer
May 07, 2009 | Philips LX3900SA System
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!