Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Set Clock
This clock has 2 alarms to set Alarm 1, switch alarm 1 to the "set" position and make sure alarm 2 is pushed to the "off" "radio" or "cathedral" position, press and hold the "alarm" button on top while pressing the "f.fwd" or "rev" button to set the alarm....to set Alarm 2, do the opposite of the set buttons and repeat...to set the time just hold the time button down while pressing "f.fwd" or "rev"...hope that wasn't too confusing.
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from email@example.com. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
You can acces a PDF file of the manual at the following site: http://timexaudio.com/media/uploads/product/files/T311IB57574_35.pdf
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2014 | RCA Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 19, 2013 | Timex Nature Sounds LED Clock Radio
Feb 06, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 21, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 11, 2009 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Aug 10, 2009 | Watches
Mar 14, 2009 | TDK Electronics - Others
Jan 27, 2009 | TDK DA-3826 2-Disc CD Recorder
Jan 01, 2008 | Timex Nature Sounds LED Clock Radio
Dec 05, 2007 | Emerson CKS2237 Clock Radio
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!