Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2014 | Dell 1210S Projector
Jan 06, 2013 | BenQ W710ST 3D HD Short Throw DLP...
Jun 30, 2011 | Panasonic PT-AE1000U LCD Projector
Jan 11, 2011 | Panasonic PT-LB50U Multimedia Projector
You need to reset the LAMP RUNTIME counter
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen
2. Press the UP and DOWN arrow buttons to select the "OPTION" menu
3. Press the ENTER button and then press the UP and DOWN button to select the LAMP RUNTIME
4. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately 3 seconds
5. The LAMP RUNTIME screen will be displayed.
(Note: press any button other than the Power button to cancel the LAMP RUNTIME screen)
6. Press the POWER button to turn off the power
7. After the POWER button on the projector illuminates red you restart the projector
and check the LAMP RUNTIME counter it should be "0"
Nov 24, 2010 | Panasonic PT L735U Multimedia Projector
Nov 12, 2010 | Casio XJ-S31 Projector
Feb 25, 2009 | Toshiba TLP 680 Multimedia Projector
Jun 03, 2008 | Epson PowerLite 5550C Multimedia Projector
May 23, 2008 | ViewSonic PJ551 Multimedia Projector
Jun 17, 2007 | Epson PowerLite 7500 Multimedia Projector
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: