Question about Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi. I have a Pioneer XV-EV9 and it stopped working sudenly and then the timer was blinking. Probably it has heating. I sent my player to repair, but it doesnt work. Do you want to buy my unit to take parts? Or do you want to sell your to me? I'm from Brazil and you can contact me by firstname.lastname@example.org. ok.
Posted on Feb 21, 2014
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2014 | Pioneer XVDV830/SDV830 DVD AUDIO HTP...
May 04, 2013 | Televison & Video
Timer indicator is blinking and the system will not switch on.
• Unplug the system, then plug back in. Wait for one minute then switch on.
• Make sure the fan at the rear of the system unit is not being blocked.
• Check that the speakers are connected correctly.
• Make sure the voltage of the mains power source is correct for the model.
• If the problem persists, take it to your nearest Pioneer authorized service center or your dealer for servicing.
Jan 07, 2011 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 01, 2010 | Pioneer XVDV830/SDV830 DVD AUDIO HTP...
Jun 01, 2010 | Pioneer XV-HTD520 Multi-disc DVD Player
Apr 09, 2008 | Televison & Video
361 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!