Question about Ovens
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
open the door about 30 degrees, lift straight up to release the hinges, this will allow you to remove the door.
you will be able to assess the hinges from there.
most likely the hinges are just out of alignment
Posted on May 26, 2009
SOURCE: I have a Stoves 720
Try espares. If the part is not listed, there is a contact on the website to obtain a quote for a part. Of course once you have the part number you can try elsewhere.
Posted on Nov 18, 2010
1. Open the oven door and remove the 2 screws at the side of the inner glass window 11cm above the hinges and lift off the door. Place it somewhere safe!
2. Remove the 4 screws that you can see nearest to the left and right edges of the oven with the door removed. These secure the oven to the kitchen unit.
3. Slide the oven forwards about 20cm out of the unit, being careful not to pull on the cable.
4. Each hinge is held in place by 2 screws at the side of the unit now exposed, about 18cm apart. Remove them and slide out the hinges. Reassembly is the reverse of the above.
5. Note that the hinges have no means of adjustment. If not working properly, renew them.
Posted on Jan 02, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2014 | Ovens
Dec 13, 2010 | Stoves 720EF Electric Double Oven
Oct 07, 2010 | Stoves 720EF Electric Double Oven
Apr 12, 2010 | Stoves 720EF Electric Double Oven
Mar 13, 2010 | Stoves Ovens
Nov 22, 2009 | Stoves 720EF Electric Double Oven
Nov 20, 2009 | Stoves Premier 600EMa Electric Single Oven
Jul 31, 2008 | Stoves 720EF Electric Double Oven
Oct 16, 2017 | Bosch Ovens
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!