Question about Car Audio & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: clock setting on alpine iva-w200
Copied from Alpine-usa.com support page:
Setting item: CLOCK ADJUST
Further setting items : HOUR / MINUTE / TIME ADJUST
Setting content: 1-12 / 0-59 / RESET
• The clock-adjusting mode is canceled when the power is turned off,
when [RETURN] or [CONTROL] is touched.
Setting item: DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME
Setting content: OFF / ON
Setting the Time
HOUR: Adjust the hour.
MINUTE: Adjust the minute.
RESET: If the clock shows less than 30 minutes past, the
minute will be “: 0”; more than 30, the hour
Setting Daylight Saving Time
ON: Place the Summer Time mode ON. The time advances by
OFF: Return to the ordinary time.
Posted on Aug 20, 2008
SOURCE: I need instructions on how
If dont mistake and bad remmeber...
1. Press and hold the "sound setup" button for at least 2 seconds, and let the radio go into the setup mode. The button is located to the lower right of the control knob.
2. Turn the control knob to select "clock adjustment, and then press the "play" button. The time indicator will start to blink.
3. Turn the knob to adjust the hours, then press "play" again.
4. Turn the knob to adjust the minutes, then press and hold the "sound/setup" button until the radio returns to its normal operating mode.
This is other way, for Alpine Radio Cassete,
1. Turn the ignition to the "On" position so that the stereo powers up.
2. Press the "Clock" button and hold it down for at least three seconds or until the clock displays on the screen and starts to flash.
3. Press the "Hour" button (the No. 5 radio preset button) until it displays the correct hour.
4. Press the "Min" button (the No. 6 radio preset button) until it displays the correct minute.
5. Press the "Zero" button (the No. 4 radio preset button) to reset the second count to zero.
6. Don't touch any buttons for five seconds once the time is set. The display will stop blinking, and the time will be officially set.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2013 | Alpine CDA-7894 CD Player
Oct 21, 2012 | Alpine Car Audio & Video
Sep 08, 2009 | Alpine CDE-102Ri CD Reciever, iPod and USB...
Jul 25, 2009 | Alpine Car Audio & Video
Oct 14, 2008 | Alpine CDA-7838
Aug 19, 2008 | Alpine IVA-W200 2-DIN DVD/CD/MP3/WMA...
Oct 27, 2007 | Alpine CDE-9845 CD Player
Oct 16, 2007 | Car Audio & Video
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!