Question about Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Steps to remove this virus:
1. Scan the system with a good and updated Anti Virus.
2. Open Task Manager, locate this exe (csrcs.exe or csrsc.exe but not csrss.exe), and kill the process.
3. Now type msconfig in the Run box, and then go to startup tab.
4. Locate this exe file, if any, and then remove it from there as well.
5. Now search the file in the C: drive.
6. Permanently delete the file (csrcs.exe or csrsc.exe only) from the computer.
7. Reboot the PC for changes to take place.
After doing the above steps, you need to clean the registry as well.
Mar 20, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Feb 16, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 04, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Oct 03, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Sep 05, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 20, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Oct 22, 2008 | Computers & Internet
215 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!