Question about Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Be sure the red rubber gasket is in place and clean (ridge side in) and bottom water cup is screwed firmly on to avoid leaking.
HOW TO USE:
1) Fill the bottom water cup with cold water up to the inside lip.
2) Set funnel into bottom water cup
3) Fill coffee basket with expresso grind coffee and level off. (Do not tamp or pack). Make sure it's filled to the top.
4) Place filter onto coffee basket and set coffee basket into funnel
5) Place brewer over bottom water cup and screw firmly into place.
6) Place unit with lid in the center of a microwave oven set on high for 1-1/2 minutes. If boil over occurs, reduce the brew time in 10-second increments until no boil over occurs.
7) Grasp handle to remove unit from microwave when finished brewing.
8) Remove lid and check the level of espresso in the brewer cup. Standard brew is at least 2 oz. If you don't have this level brew, replace lid and microwave on high another 10 seconds. Wait 20-30 seconds for bubbling to stop.
1. Under cold running water, unscrew the bottom water cup. CAUTION: It is normal for some water to be left in the bottom water cup. Both the coffee basket and any water in the bottom water cup will be extremely hot! If you prefer, allow the unit to cool for at least 3 minutes before unscrewing it.
2) To brew additional espresso, rinse Funnel, coffee basket and filter, then repeat brewing steps 1-8 above.
3) Parts are top rack dishwasher-safe -- hand washing filter is recommended.
Posted on Nov 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2015 | Mr. Coffee Coffee Makers & Espresso...
Jan 10, 2015 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Jun 20, 2012 | Krups XP Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Feb 13, 2010 | Breville Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Nov 28, 2009 | West Bend 55108 Espresso/coffee Maker
Apr 26, 2009 | Krups Cappuccino/Espresso Maker -...
Mar 24, 2009 | West Bend 55108 Espresso/coffee Maker
Oct 19, 2008 | Krups XP2070 10 cup Coffee Maker/15 bar...
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: