Question about Cell Phones
Try this first in this order: Press Volume UP + Volume Down + HOME button together + power on for 2 sec until recovery menu. Use Vol keys to highlight wipe data. Press to confirm then select reboot now. If this method not working see other methods below...
(ALL DATA WILL BE ERASED FROM THE PHONE AND IT WILL BE BACK TO THE FACTORY SETTINGS), PRESS AND HOLD POWER BUTTON + CALL BUTTON + VOLUME DOWN. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE SCREEN AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO.
• When the device is turned off, simultaneously press the Volume key up and down, and then press [END CALL]. When an exclamation mark appears, press the Home key to reboot.
Thank you for using fixya
Posted on Oct 15, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: too many pattern attempts
there's an actual android bug here as well, even if you haven't forgotten your credentials. see comment 93 or 127 in http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3006
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
SOURCE: my little brother was messing
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as ,email@example.com. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (email@example.com) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
enjoy & Cheers
Posted on Jan 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2013 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Apr 13, 2013 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket Unlocked...
Mar 10, 2013 | Samsung S6102 Galaxy Y Duos - Black...
Nov 06, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Factory Unlocked...
Nov 30, 2011 | Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 Unlocked Android...
Oct 28, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
May 29, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!