Question about Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
To scan a document using the Lexmark Imaging Studio on ur Lexmark X3470, follow the steps given below:
1. Go to "Start," "All Programs," Lexmark X3400 series, "Lexmark Imaging Studio."
2. Click on "Scan," "Save edit or share."
3. Under "What are you scanning" choose the option as "photo," "several photo" or "documents."
4. Select the location to save as my pictures or other folder on your computer.
5. Click on "start" to scan.
To make a standalone copy:
1. Load the paper.
2. Select the "Copy quality" you want.
3. Open the top cover of the All-In-One.
4. Place the item you want to copy face down on the scanner glass. Make sure the upper left corner of the front of the item aligns with the arrow on the right of the All-In-One.
5. Close the top cover.
6. Change copy settings as needed.
Press "Black Copy" or "Color Copy."
hope this was helpful...
Posted on Apr 24, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2010 | Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 18, 2010 | Lexmark MFP-X3470 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 27, 2010 | Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 25, 2010 | Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 11, 2010 | Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 21, 2009 | Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 15, 2009 | Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 28, 2009 | Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 22, 2008 | Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
229 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!