Question about Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
Try unplugging the machine for a few hours to rest the code on the board.
Posted on Oct 15, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: mildew smell in front loader
Yup! I have the same issue with a WE206BNW (Canadian model). Did the same thing - dried the water off the door and leave the door open when not using it. Sort of helped, but then I ran an empty light load with bleach through it - no clothes, just water. Helped a lot.
Posted on Jun 08, 2009
IMPORTANT: Read thoroughly. DO NOT add detergent or other laundry products to this cycle.
1. Remove all items from the washer.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment. DO NOT use more than 2/3 cup (160mL) of bleach per cycle as this will lead to product damage.
3. Close the washer door and dispenser drawer.
4. Select the Clean Washer cycle or a full wash cotton 104 F wash (40 C). DO NOT use any higher temperature as this will cause unnecessary fumes
5. Press Start and allow cycle to complete.
6. If the bad odour persists, repeat the procedure 1 or 2 more times. This may be necessary if this is the first time you have run this cycle.
7. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightly to allow ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
8. Repeat the cleaning procedure monthly.
To maintain the washer freshness:
1. Use only HE High Efficiency detergent.
2. Leave the door open after each cycle to for better ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
3. Use warm / hot water in your machine unless the fabric you are washing requires cold.
4. Use the correct amount of fabric softener.
5. If your laundry room is damp, use a dehumidifier.
6. Clean the door seal of visible residue.
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
An OE error presents if the washing machine has not successfully drained the water in ten minutes.
there are a few simple steps to take before calling for service.
Step 1: Check the drain pump filter.
Items caught in the drain filter will prevent proper drainage. Over time build up can occur from detergents and additives used in the machine. Manually drain unit through the drain hose, then lay a towel down to catch the water, and remove the filter. Clean the filter thoroughly and restart the machine.
Step 2: Check the washers drain hose.
If the drain hose is not installed properly, the washer will not drain properly. The drain hose should not be installed more than 1 meter higher than the bottom of the washing machine.
Step 3: Confirm that the washer is leveled properly.
If the unit is not leveled properly, it will not drain properly. The front of the unit cannot be higher than the back or vice versa. If not properly leveled, the water can flow back into the machine. If this is the cause of the problem, please level the machine using the supplied leveling wrench. When you place a level on the washing machine, the bubble should be in the center. Confrim that the washer is leveled from side to side and front to back.
you can perform a diagonal test when leveling the washing machine to ensure that the unit does not tilt from corner to corner.
Thanks for contacting fixya.com
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2011 | Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
Mar 18, 2011 | Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
Jan 13, 2011 | Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
Nov 16, 2010 | Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
Apr 17, 2010 | Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
Apr 05, 2010 | Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
Oct 13, 2009 | Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
Sep 01, 2009 | Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: