Question about LowerPriceUSA.com Motorola Droid X MB810 Trans. Protective Case Faceplate Cover
Sounds like your clutch is wearing out. You will have to get it replaced. You should try and keep your automatic in the lower gears most of the time. Usually the L setting on the automatic will keep it in lower gears.
Posted on Oct 15, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2016 | 2005 Kia Rio
Feb 05, 2016 | 2003 Kia Rio
1-2 Shift Solenoid Valve
3-4 Shift Valve Bore Plug
Burned, slipping, missing
4th Servo Cover
4th Servo Pin
4th Servo Piston
4th Servo Seals
Rolled, cut or damaged
Slipping or No Fourth Gear
Slipping or No Fourth Gear Checks
DEFINITION: A large engine RPM increase is noted in fourth gear, Drive range, with little or no vehicle forward speed increase. First, second, and third gear operation are normal. Shifts into fourth gear are soft or do not occur. Fourth gear ratio is 0.705:1.
Automatic Transmission Fluid Level
Low fluid level
Transmission Main Line Pressure
Low transmission main line pressure
Oil Filter Assembly
• The oil filter assembly (100) is missing, plugged, or damaged.
• The oil filter seal assembly (101) is missing or is damaged.
Control Valve Body Assembly
• The 3-4 shift valve (362) or the 4-3 manual downshift valve (360) is stuck or binding.
• Debris is found in the passages of the control valve body (301) or of the control valve body spacer plate and gasket assembly (396)
Case Cover Assembly
Distortion or damage occurs at the manual valve (404) or at the case cover (401), causing PRN oil leak.
Driven Sprocket Support Assembly
A plugged third clutch oil passage in the driven sprocket support assembly (609)
Fourth Clutch Assembly
• The clutch plates (500-502) are worn, damaged, or misassembled.
• A missing or not seated fourth clutch spring retaining ring (601)
• A damaged spring assembly (602) or piston (603)
• Worn or damaged fourth clutch piston seals (604, 605)
Third Clutch Sprag Assembly
• The sprag (720) was misassembled or backwards on the inner race (661).
• A damaged third clutch sprag assembly (653, 661, 719-721)
Dec 06, 2015 | Pontiac Cars & Trucks
May 10, 2014 | 2003 Kia Rio
Mar 27, 2012 | 2003 Kia Rio
Nov 22, 2010 | 2003 Kia Rio
May 20, 2010 | 2002 Kia Sedona
May 18, 2010 | 2002 Kia Sedona
Apr 07, 2010 | 2002 Kia Rio
Mar 14, 2009 | 2007 Kia Rio 5 Sx M/T Hatchback
Dec 16, 2017 | LG Cell Phones
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: