Question about Eagle Cuda 300 Compact Fishfinder
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try this, hard reset-FYI-This will delete saved data
1. Turn unit OFF-Press and hold the UP arrown key
2. Press power, unit will enter production keyboard test mode
3. Release the buttons
4. Press PWR/CLEAR key 7 times. (SYSTEM INFO SCREEN)
5. Press MENU/DOWN and unit will shut off
Hope this helps
Posted on Apr 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2015 | Eagle Cuda 300 Sonar Fish Finder ()
Jul 04, 2013 | Boating
Jun 26, 2011 | Lexerd - Eagle CUDA 128 TrueVue Anti-glare...
To turn on/off the simulator:
1. Repeatedly press MENU until the SIMULATOR menu appears. Press ? ?
to turn it on or off.
2. Press PWR to clear the menu.
May 29, 2011 | Eagle Cuda 300 Compact Fishfinder
Sep 10, 2010 | Eagle Cuda 300 Compact Fishfinder
Jul 24, 2010 | Eagle Cuda 300 Compact Fishfinder
Jun 20, 2010 | Eagle Cuda 300 Compact Fishfinder
Jul 12, 2009 | Eagle Cuda 242 Fishfinder
Mar 22, 2009 | Eagle Cuda 242 Fishfinder
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: