Question about Eagle Cuda 300 Compact Fishfinder
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try this, hard reset-FYI-This will delete saved data
1. Turn unit OFF-Press and hold the UP arrown key
2. Press power, unit will enter production keyboard test mode
3. Release the buttons
4. Press PWR/CLEAR key 7 times. (SYSTEM INFO SCREEN)
5. Press MENU/DOWN and unit will shut off
Hope this helps
Posted on Apr 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2015 | Eagle Cuda 300 Sonar Fish Finder ()
Jul 04, 2013 | Boating
Jun 26, 2011 | Lexerd - Eagle CUDA 128 TrueVue Anti-glare...
To turn on/off the simulator:
1. Repeatedly press MENU until the SIMULATOR menu appears. Press ? ?
to turn it on or off.
2. Press PWR to clear the menu.
May 29, 2011 | Eagle Cuda 300 Compact Fishfinder
Sep 10, 2010 | Eagle Cuda 300 Compact Fishfinder
Jul 24, 2010 | Eagle Cuda 300 Compact Fishfinder
Jun 20, 2010 | Eagle Cuda 300 Compact Fishfinder
Jul 12, 2009 | Eagle Cuda 242 Fishfinder
Mar 22, 2009 | Eagle Cuda 242 Fishfinder
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: