Question about Dell Inspiron 1545 Notebook
You can do a couple of things:
1: Download and install OpenOffice (http://www.openoffice.org/) this is an open source productivity suite that rivals Microsoft Office and can import old MSOffice files for use.
2: Google Drive has a productivity suite that works via the web browser and allows you to maintain your files on the cloud. All you need to do is have a gmail account and you will have access to the Google Drive capabilities.
Posted on Oct 14, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
On the underneath side of the notebook there should be two screws that are usually labeled with a picture of a drum. Remove tham and the drive should slide out. Remove the drive from the tray you slid out and reverse procedure to re-install.
Posted on Jan 31, 2008
what i would suggest is to check the bios there may be a new flash download on the dell website, my wife has a inspiron 1525, which is plugged in and says not charging, the battery will not go above 0%, but we have had to send it to dell (still under warranty) faulty motherboard. if the bios is up to date, there could be a hardware issue with the battery or motherboard
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
Dell inspiron 6400
01. If the Laptop is under Warranty, you will get the technical support from the wep after typing the following website :
02. Frequent hanging may be due to Harddisk crash or latest antivirus patch not updated.
03. Please update the latest antivirus patches and run for any virus checking.
04. Over phone you will get Gold Technical support from Dell Service Support Team.
05. If Dell team is not able to solve the problem, either they will replace the Laptop or send some local Dell Authorized service engineer to give solution for the same.
06. On Daily basis, please take a backup in DVD CDs-R/W (4.7 GB Memory) after selecting the files to be backed up daily or weekly.
07. Better advise to replace the Laptop or Replace the HDD from Dell Team.
Posted on Jul 19, 2009
It is a possible AC adapter problem. However please try to download the BIOS firmware update from Dell's website and see if problem exists. If it does, then try using another AC adapter (preferably the same model and make) and see if the same problem occurs. Please reply if same issue occurs.
Posted on Aug 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 08, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1545 Notebook
Jul 01, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Apr 18, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Dec 30, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Oct 24, 2009 | Dell Inspiron E1505 Notebook
Apr 25, 2009 | Dell Inspiron E1705 Notebook
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!