- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Good news i had same problem and what i found out was that the wii bricked up an easy fix is to unplug ur wii from all cables then after 3 minutes plug only the power cable and see if ur wiimote connects but before dat remove sd and usb if the wiimote connects but u getno display then u have t afjust ur screen resolution hope this helps :)
Hi.If the power light is green or orange and your screen remains blank, follow these steps.
1. Completely power down your system by pressing the power button for 10 seconds. If that doesn't work, unplug the AC Adapter from the Wii for a moment, then plug it back in.
2. Make sure your Wii console has the most current Wii system menu. Download the latest update, and then test your Wii console to determine if the problem has been resolved. If you continue to experience this issue, there is a problem with the Wii console and it will need to be repaired by a certified Nintendo service tech.
If your Wii console is currently connected on-line, you can download the latest Wii System Update by selecting the "Wii System Update" button from Wii System Settings menu. Downloading the latest Wii System Update will add the most current features to your Wii console. If you already have the latest update, on-screen messaging will indicate so after the Wii console searches the available Wii System Updates.
The Wii has an internal battery keeping its settings. do this:
1) Unplug it from the wall
2) look underneath it (if it were in the vertical position), you will see a small screw near a front foot.
3) unscrew this, there should be a battery in there, remove
4) Leave 5 mins
5) put in battery, plug in console, start up
*please note i have no idea i this will mess with anything saved onto the internal memory (wii channels, mii's or saved games)
** I hold no responsibility if this voids your warranty
Is this your first time hooking up the Wii console or have you moved it to another TV or VCR? If so, please click here to review our step-by-step connection guide. Our experience shows that the majority of these issues can be solved by double-checking your connection and finding the correct Input Select for your TV or VCR.
If you have verified the connection is correct, and are still receiving a blank white or blank dark screen when powering on your Wii console, then the problem is likely with the system and it will need to be repaired. Please click here for repair options.