Question about LG GT505 Cell Phone
1. With the phone powered off, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
2. When the Factory Hard Reset screen appears, release the buttons.
3. Press the Power button, then press Power again to confirm your selection.
Be patient as the phone performs all steps and restarts.
Or if you have access inside of the phone try this,
From Android OS
1. Select Settings > Storage > Factory data reset.
2. Check the Erase internal memory box if you wish to delete personal data like music and photos.
3. Tap Reset phone > Erase everything.
Posted on Oct 14, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2012 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
May 11, 2011 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Feb 05, 2011 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Oct 27, 2010 | Nokia 7210
Oct 17, 2010 | Nokia 3120 Cellular Phone
Apr 18, 2010 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Sep 08, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare One Digital Camera
Mar 26, 2008 | Samsung Lands Phones
Jun 06, 2007 | Nokia 3230
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: