Question about Facebook Social Network
1. Login to facebook.
2. Click the privacy setting icon (Lock icon at the right top)
3. Click on Blocking (4th option with negative sign in red circle) in the left panel.
4. Under Block users, you will be able to see the profile name which was blocked by you previously.
5. Click on the link "unblock" which is available next to the profile name.
6. The profille is unblocked.
Posted on Oct 14, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
click on account, click privacy settings, click block lists at the bottom of the page of your facebook, click edit your lists, then select the name of the person from the block list and click unblock.
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Feb 05, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Apr 01, 2014 | facebook.com
Jul 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 12, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 23, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!