Question about Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full Version for PC
I'm using win XP, with office 2007
used the "NeverInstalled" hack to use office 2007, but after a while - office got blocked (limited edit options), as if I never hacked it.
any suggestions how to solve the prob.?
Sorry if this sounds rude,,,
You're asking for advise on how to steal software!
If anyone helps you on this PUBLIC FORUM and is dumb enough to give you advise they and YOU could both be charged under several federal acts that involve #$%^ me in the !@@ prison!
You have already admitted to a federal crime by posting your request.... think that through... then go to www.openoffice.org and download the only "pay-if-you-want-to" program that even resembles the power embedded in Microsoft Office and never again be dumb enough to admit your blatant theft of intellectual property, or for that matter to ask "experts" on their advise on how to do so.
Posted on Apr 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
4. If there is more than one registry entries or subkeys that reference Microsoft 12.0 registration, open up each subkey, and then identify the product by the ProductName value data until you locate the subkey for the product which you want to remove the existing product license key.
ProductName=Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
ProductName=Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
5. Once found the correct registry subkey, delete the following values:
6. Close Registry Editor.
Once Microsoft Office 2007 has been installed with no product key, proceed with the following steps:
1. In Windows Explorer, brose to the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Proof.en\
2. Right click on Proof.XML file, select "Open With..." in the right click menu.
3. In the "Open With" window, select Notepad to be used to open the XML file. In Vista, if you can't see the Notepad option, simply double click the "Other Programs" to unhide it.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Proof.XML to locate the following lines:
*/Feature* *Feature Id="SetupXmlFiles" Cost="1248?*
5. Change the AlwaysInsalled to neverInstalled so that the line looks like following:
6. Save the Proof.xml file. In Windows Vista, you may need to take ownership and grant full access permission to yourself before able to modify the file.
7. You can now launch Microsoft Office 2007 application such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and etc without prompting for activation.
Aug 08, 2011 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Aug 02, 2010 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jul 17, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jun 15, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Jun 05, 2010 | Compaq Armada M700 Notebook
Jul 12, 2009 | Microsoft Office Standard 2007: Windows
Mar 24, 2008 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
206 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: