Question about Samsung BD-UP5000 Blu-ray and HD-DVD Player
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my samsung bd-c7500 dont play
hi, As I live in Kazakhstan my BD-C7500 is locked to DVD region 5. Just use the codes at the end of this tutorial for your own DVD region. 5. The region code "3" should appear at the top left corner of the screen.
try the following
1. Ensure that there is no disk in the tray.
2. Switch the player on.
3. Wait until the main menu page appears and the player stops doing anything.
4. Press the REPEAT button - just above the TV channel selector at the bottom right of the controller - and enter 5 6 7 3 2 on the number pad.
6. Quickly enter a "9" to make the player region free. (Just try pressing 9 on the remote controller until you see 9 appear in the upper left corner of your TV screen.)
7. Open and close the disc tray. Power down and power up again.
13. Play a foreign DVD to verify the change.
For people from other parts of the world, all region codes are as follows
1 - 2 9 3 3 4
2 - 5 7 5 3 8
3 - 5 6 7 3 2
4 - 7 6 8 8 4
5 - 5 3 8 1 4
As I live in Kazakhstan my BD-C7500 is locked to DVD region 5. Just use the codes at the end of this tutorial for your own DVD region.
5. The region code "3" should appear at the top left corner of the screen.
Posted on Jan 12, 2011
Hi, kindly get the code here :
www.regionfreedvd.net/ www.dvdripper.org/dvd-region-codes-vs-ntscpal/ www.regionfreedvd.net/players.html
Best Regards, Jay__ujye4
Posted on Feb 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Mar 17, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Feb 15, 2011 | Panasonic Matshita- | UJ-845-B | USB 2.0 |...
May 15, 2010 | Acer Aspire 6920 Notebook PC
Mar 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 11, 2010 | Panasonic Computers & Internet
Dec 07, 2009 | Dell Studio XPS 16 Notebook
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: