You can reprogram it by following t
Power turns on or off both your STB and TV when you are in STB mode. (If you have a DVR STB, the DVR will continue to record scheduled programs when off.) However, you can reprogram how the Power Key works. If you want the Power Key to control multiple devices at once --
1. Press and hold the STB key.
2. While holding down the STB key, press OK.
3. Release both keys. The Device Keys will blink twice.
4. Press 9 - 7 - 7. The STB key will blink twice.
5. One after the other, press each Device Key you want the Power Key to control, in the order you want them to turn on or off. Each selected device Key will blink twice after it is pressed.
6. Press OK when done. The STB key will blink three times to indicate success in programming.
For example, to program the Power Key to turn on or off your TV, AUX and
STB, in that order with one press of the Power Key, press [STB+OK], [9-7-7],
[TV], [AUX], [STB], [OK].
These are the codes for GO Video DVD Player--
Go Video 0771, 0768, 0810, 0896, 1071, 1102, 1185, 1757
You can view/download the manual for the fios from this link--
Verizon fios remote programming
You can visit this link for more information--
Verizon FiOS Troubleshooting
If you want to doanload the user manual for your verizon set top box you can get it from here
Please do accept this solution and revert for further assistance.