Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have the same clock and had the same problem. My clock was a demo and had no instructions with it. Here is the solution:
1. Pull out the battery and wait 10 seconds then replace the battery. The satellite symbol should start flashing after a few seconds.
2. Put the clock outside or in a window sill till it updates. This could take a couple of minutes.
3. Press the Mode button once to enter programming mode.
4. Press the Adjust button as many times as needed to toggle through the time zones.
5. Press the Mode button once to exit programming mode.
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
see if this link helps you out... https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=manual+for+Sanyo+alarm+clock+radio+model+DMP-600.
Posted on Dec 10, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2016 | Sanyo Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 30, 2015 | Sanyo Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 25, 2011 | Sanyo RMXCD400 Clock Radio
Sep 26, 2008 | Harley Davidson 416376 Radio/CD Boombox
Jul 20, 2008 | iClick DMP 7.0 MP3 Player
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!