Question about Singer Sewing Machines
I need help too i bought this machine for my 9 year old daughter i thought she was just breaking it bieng so young and inexperienced but my husband and myself have tried also and the same problem accured i tried to follow the instructions but they are so very hard to follow can someone please help me? I keep threading the machine the needle and the threading the bobbin but i get half a stitch and it breaks again. Does
anyone know what im doing wrong?
Posted on Mar 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
try this site, I copied the instructions, but could not get the picture. when you get to te site i put dpxie in and search, on page 11 is the picture of the threading,
from the thread spool bring thread to the left, under the plate and up through the ****, around the round flat disk, then down the front of the machine (looks like a split in the machine) thread goes in this and around the u-turn (picture of a line that looks like a u-turn) an back up the opening opposite the first one. bring thread through hole in the metal loop, bring thread back down to needle area. there may be one or two places to loop thread behind hooks to keep the thread straight then through the needle from the front to the back.
(in the needle area DO NOT WRAP the thread around the hooks, the thread should just rest behind them to keep the thread straight to the needle)
1. Set the Power Off/Speed Switch to the OFF position.
2. Raise the presser foot lifter.
3. Turn the handwheel counter-clockwise until the needle is in its highest position.
4. Set the thread spool on the spool pin.
5. Bring the thread under the thread guide slot at the top of the machine and then slip it into the tension disk (1). Pass the thread into the tension disk, making sure it slips into the disk securely.
6. Bring the thread down, go around the U-turn (2), then bring it back up.
7. Pass the thread through the eye of the take-up lever, from right to left (3).
8. Bring the thread back down and thread the guide which is just above and to the right of the needle(4).
9. Thread the needle from front to back (5).
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2017 | Singer Sewing Machines
Nov 16, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Nov 26, 2015 | Singer Pixie Plus Sewing Machine
Feb 01, 2015 | Singer Zig Zag 727198 Sewing Machine
Jan 28, 2015 | Singer Pixie Plus Sewing Machine
Oct 02, 2014 | Singer Pixie Plus Sewing Machine
Dec 07, 2011 | Singer Pixie Plus Sewing Machine
Nov 24, 2010 | Singer Pixie Plus Sewing Machine
Nov 17, 2010 | Singer Pixie Plus Sewing Machine
985 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: