Hi and welcome to FixYa. I am Kelly. The 4H is indicating your dishwasher is in the delayed wash start mode. Here is some information from Sears about what to do:
- The number letter combination indicates that the dishwasher is in a "Delay Start" mode, as well as how many hours were set for the delay start.
- The dishwasher will not start the wash until it reaches the delayed hour that it was set for. Example: 1H = 1 hour delay start, 2H = 2 hour delay start, etc.
- To start the dishwasher immediately and not wait for the Delay Start time, cancel the "Delay Start" option, by pressing the Cancel button. Then program the cycle and options and press Start.
- To start the dishwasher after the Delay time, select the cycle and options desired. Select the "Delay Start" option and on some dishwashers it requires, pressing the Start button.
- Some dishwashers will display a countdown of the delay time on the display.
Note: Refer to the Owner's Manual or Use & Care Guide for specific instructions on using the "Delay Start" feature.
If you need more assistance we will need your exact model number in any of your future responses.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,