if you can remove the battery start there. is not try to hold the power button for 1min. if that still doesn't work follow the bellow instructions
When Hard Reset is Necessary for Smartphones or Tablets ?
1. Forgotten Pattern Lock
on Android Tablets
2.Too many pattern attempts / Reset user lock
3. Tablets PC,Smartphones
stuck on Gmail account
4. Android Tablet PC
stuck / freeze on Android
5. Tablet Android
hang on start-up / Multiple errors generating by OS
6. Android market
having problems or generating errors.
to new Android
Make sure to charge battery upto 60%.
How to Hard Reset Argos CnM TouchPad Android tablet pc ?
- Make sure the tablet is charged up to 60%
- Turn off the tablet completely .
- Press Volume + button , while holding Volume + button , plug in charger.
- Release the volume + button.
- Press Volume + again and press Power button to boot the CnM Tablet.
- When Android logo appear , release the volume + button.
- Press Power Button again and press volume + button , Recovery Menu will be appear .
- Press the volume down and select "wipe data/factory reset"
- Power button to select it
- You will see "Yes - delete all user data"
- Select "Yes"press "Power" button to select it
- Formating will start. it will delete all user data .
- Few seconds later, you should see the recovery menu again. Select reboot.
- It will take approximately 2 to 3 minutes to take you back to its factory (out-of-the-box) state .
you are done.
This Hard Reset
method will work with all models of CnM touchpad tablets