Question about Dell OptiPlex GX260 PC Desktop
There is no difference when using the modem or not. i still could not open the webpage like youtube and metacafe..
Solutions could be several; I mean multiple things had to be tweaked in order to get it going. Also you may speak with your Internet Service provider to find out if they are shutting off the mentioned websites since it uses up a lot of bandwidth, they might be doing that.
You need to have the low end broadband Internet access at least to enjoy youtube content.
1. Make sure u are logged in as the administrator.
2. No one else is making changes to your computer or your user profile.
3. Now you need to add www.youtube.com as a trusted website.
4. depending upon what browser you use the settings will be in different places. In MS- IE 7 it is under Tools>Internet Options>Privacy tab>Sites button>then plug in http://www.youtube.com and click ALLOW, then click Apply, click OK.
5. Then try going to You tube website.
Let me know if it works, I will check back on Saturday.
Posted on Apr 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Aug 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on May 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 21, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
Nov 20, 2009 | YouTube Videos
Jun 08, 2009 | YouTube Videos
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: