Question about Directv Televison & Video
If you're referring to the four digit lock code for restrictions? You must call directv to reset this. Only they can do it. There is no setting, reset or otherwise, that will clear this. It is only done through a directv rep by phone.
Posted on Dec 16, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2015 | GE Televison & Video
Jun 28, 2008 | Sansui DTV2760 27" TV
Nov 30, 2012 | Televison & Video
1. Turn on the TV using the remote control. In most cases, you will need the original Jensen remote to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. You can purchase an original replacement online if necessary.
2. Look at the screen. If you see a red key on the bottom of the screen, press "Function" and "Mute" on the remote at the same time. This will unlock the channel. Do this if you want to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel while leaving the TV locked. All other channels will remain locked and the TV will lock again when it is turned off.
3. Unlock all of the channels on the TV by entering 0711 or 3308. These are the Jensen factory reset codes that will reset the TV to the original factory settings. By doing this, you will loose any information that you have stored in the TV, such as channel labels and schedules. You will have to program the TV again by going through the entire initial set up.
4. Call the technical support service number in your owner's manual if neither of those codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television as the problem may not be the parental lock feature. Have the model number and serial number of the TV available when you call.
5. Take your television to a TV repair shop if neither of the codes work and the TV locked by itself while it was turned on. In this case, the TV may need to be rewired.
Mar 14, 2011 | Jensen 143307 Remote Control
Jan 26, 2011 | Sagem DTR67320Q
Dec 18, 2009 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
Dec 10, 2008 | Chamberlain Powerdrive PD422D 1/2 HP...
Mar 26, 2008 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Nov 18, 2007 | Mitsubishi VS-5043 50" Rear Projection...
May 12, 2017 | Directv Televison & Video
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: