Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Vizio L32 HDTV 10A-remote
Try a new Remote control, and if that doesn't fix the problem, it may be a remote sensor in the set. Hope this helps. Have a great weekend
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
SOURCE: REMOTE CONTROL DOES NOT WORK
Unplug the TV for 30 minutes. Then plug & unplug 3 or 4 times quickly. After the last plug in the remote should work. We had the same problem and that fixed it.
Posted on Feb 26, 2008
SOURCE: will not recognize a remote
Olevia has no remote code like all the other brands... it is too new. the universal remotes were made without Olevia codes because there weren't any. i'm not sure if/when this will change, but i can't wait. right now we mostly control the TV volume by using the stereo remote........
Posted on Sep 14, 2008
SOURCE: TV NOT WORKING WITH REMOTE
If the remote is the original remote that came with TV
it is capable of controlling multiple components, make sure you press the "TV" button of slide the slider to the TV position before tryting to operate the TV.
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
1) Reset the remote. To do this, remove the batteries and hold down one of the number buttons for about 5 seconds to drain the capacitors. Replace the batteries, reprogram the remote to your TV and see if it works.
2) If it doesn't, try a second set of replacement batteries just in case.
3) If none of the DirectTV codes work, you have 3 options.
1) Contact Directv and see if they have additional codes not listed in the manual.
2) Contact your televisions manufacturer and see if they have additional codes to try.
3) Purchase a 3rd party remote that works with both devices..
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2016 | Jensen Televison & Video
Mar 23, 2011 | Jensen Televison & Video
Feb 18, 2010 | Jensen JR400 Remote Control
May 15, 2009 | Jensen JER-321 Remote Control
Feb 14, 2009 | Jensen TS2050J 20" TV
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!