Question about Kenwood KDC-138 FM / AM Receiver
Put the radio in STBY mode the press and hold the B.BOOST button for 1 sec menu will show then use the top and bottom buttons on the search/dial pad to navigate.. The use left and right to select use the desired setting
Posted on May 06, 2016
Hold src button for two seconds and they access the menu. Radio has to be in stand by mode
Posted on Oct 18, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2016 | Lands Phones
Jun 30, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2014 | Dome 4 CCD CCTV Camera Surveillance...
Jun 03, 2012 | Mission M5AS Subwoofer
Your problem is you cannot open your account so kindly follow this link. https://login.yahoo.com/config/login?.src=fpctx&.intl=us&.done=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2F
1. Double click the link above
2. Click the word "I can't access my account."
3. Choose I forgot my password.
4. Click Next.
5. Enter your yahoo id
6. Enter the code shown. if you cannot read the code click can't read this code.
7. Click Next
8. Then write your alternate email if you have, the one you validated during your registration
9. Click next
10.Or if you do not access your alternate email choose i can't access any of the account above;
11. Then answer the following questions, your birthday, your country and your postal code;
12. Then if they find your information, they will email your account.
Note: kindly use another email so that thru the email ad you give they can contact you.
Note: If you cannot read my solutions above kindly click the link below and follow the steps:
1. Click the link above
2. Copy the text or my solution and paste to the box at the left side
3. On the right side under TO: click the drop down arrow and choose your language
4. And olah!
Feb 28, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 10, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 23, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TG6074B Phone
Nov 02, 2009 | Heating & Cooling
May 31, 2008 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
Mar 14, 2008 | Pioneer DEH-1900MP CD Player
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!