Question about Hotpoint Aquarius WD640 Front Load Washer/Dryer
Mine said the same ive cleaned it out but when i took the back off ive noticed rusty coloured water comeing out of the back of the drum do you no what this may be as its not turning now
Posted on Sep 24, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power. It is a good idea to take digital pictures of the pump assembly before attempting to work on it or remove it so that you can refer back to it when you reassemble the unit or replace it with a new unit at a later date / time.
8. Remove and check the electrical connections to the pump and make sure they are in good order.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage. If they are then clean them thoroughly.
10. Then remove the pump and check motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. Also check that the pump impeller vanes are in good order and not blocked. If necessary replace the pump with a new and identical unit.
11. Carefully reassemble the pump observing the correct placement of gaskets, seals, O Rings, hoses and securing straps, electrical wiring.
12. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
Also see additional info to follow.
Posted on Nov 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2011 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Jan 18, 2011 | Hotpoint Aquarius WF000 Front Load Washer
Jan 13, 2011 | Washing Machines
Oct 15, 2009 | Washing Machines
Jul 01, 2008 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD640 Front Load...
May 11, 2008 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
623 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: