Goal zero sherpa 50 l-ion heat reaction/battery case deformation
The case is warm and bulging approx. 3/4" bulge, mainly on underside of case. It was plugged in & charging when discovered. It is on concrete in a cooler now with hard ice packs wrapped in newspaper atop batt. in cooler to try & cool whatever is occurring... is this reaction reversed by cooling, or is it chemical/ irreversible? Am awaiting Goal Zero replacement on the unit & may need to return it. Don't want to call fire dept. if I don't need to!
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Listed is a RCA 7 Tablet RCT6077W2 Battery PT3867103 MH49370 3.7V 2600mAh - Used. Is your battery not holding a charge anymore? Are you just looking ...
www.ebay.com > ... > See more RCA 10 Viking Pro 32GB WiFi Tablet Keyboard Bl...
Rating: 4 - 5 reviews
ITEM DESCRIPTION. Item was pulled from a working unit and is in great condition. THIS BATTERY HAS TO BE SOLDER. Please check the battery in your tablet, ...
May 19, 2015 - If you have an RCA 7 inch tablet that was purchased last year- keep an eye on the internal lithium battery. There are reports of the battery ...
Fault at its main digital board. Short circuited component/s at it. Contact any service technician; or the authorized service center. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Surf the site with patience. Pull up older posts. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
In most cases, the main board might have to be replaced. If so, a software [firmware] update too might be necessary.
Before going further; try a hard reset first. If it does not help you, replace the main digital board. There are two methods to reset TVs. The first is simple to do; a Hard Reset. The other is somewhat skilled; is a Factory Reset (System Reset). To make it a hard reset, just unplug the TV from AC mains wall socket, and re-plug it back after 15 minutes or so. If you do this by overnight is better. This procedure will make it a hard reset. If you want to make it a system reset [Factory Reset]; you have to enter its service mode option, and select the factory reset option. If you wish to get some details; visit the site linked here.
2. is there lint or some pants pocket debris or dirt inside the charging port on the bottom of the phone? use something non metal that won't break inside, it needs to be thin enough to move around and poke around the bottom, not interfering with the chip that sticks out.
before you do that.. turn off the phone and take out the battery just in case. you don't want to short the charging port, so why risk it.
you can use a thin side wooden tooth pick (not the thick rounded ones, they won't fit), or you can use an unused plastic brush tooth pick that's available at most stores like Walgreens, CVS, Safeway, etc..
3. If nothing comes out, try using a different wall charger adapter that works for your Samsung device. Many cell phones use a 3volt charger that won't work with Samsung smartphones because non-Note Galaxy phones need a 5volt charger. Your Note 4 phone needs a more powerful charging adapter that can draw even more energy to the device. The others will just trickle charge it or may not work at all. Also, the cord itself. You can't just use any micro USB charging cable. You need to use one that can push enough electricity to your device. So it has to be a Samsung smartphone compatible one. If you have ruled this out..
4. Is the wall outlet bad? Try a different wall outlet. Example: at the airport we tried all the wall outlets in the same area, none of those charged the device. We thought it could be the charging cable or the adapter that was dead. Then we went to another area in the airport and tried again. This time we were charging the phone fine. Cable and charging adapter were apparently working great.
5. If the battery is good, but it is a non original manufacturer's battery, does it still have all parts of the battery intact? On many non-OEM batteries there is a plastic foot glued to it so that the battery fits inside the compartment snugly. If this has fallen off and you have a gap in between the battery and battery compartment, whereas the battery can shift inside.. if so, the phone can't charge the battery correctly because the battery is not set tightly inside the phone. If this is the case, slide a folded piece of paper or something in between the bottom of the battery and the battery compartment to make it a tighter fit. Then try charging it.
6. If that's not it.. what happens when you try jiggling the charging cable connected to the phone.. try angling the cable head to the left or right.. does it only charge when in a specific position? it could be the charging cable or the charging port that needs fixing..
7. If that was not the case, and everything you've tried doesn't work, it could just be the charging port on the phone is bad. Bring it to your local cellular repair shop. It should cost around $35 to $50 to fix.
Hose is bad and probably leaked some fluid while driving. Low fluid level will explain loss of heat. Hose has fiber reinforcement, if bulging it is bad. Look close you will find a hole, maybe pin sized. Replace hose, refill system, bleed out air by ... run engine till warm with rad cap off, turn heat on high & gently to med rev engine while topping off fluid.
May be a cpu problem. Make sure the fan is on the cpu and that it is running. If the fan is running you may need to change the thermal compound that is between the cpu and heat sink. If that doesn't work , the next step would be to try to use another cpu that you know is good and see if it fixes your problem.
BP-400 is a exclusive external power battery pack for DiMAGE A1 and A2.
It can be attached to the body and has portability and movability. It is very convenient for the customers who want to use AA size battery or take a long time picture.
One or two exclusive lithium-ion battery NP-400 can be attached. 6 AA batteries; Ni-MH and Alkaline battery can be used. (Nickel dry battery and lithium battery cannot be used.
Recording: Approx. 560 frames,continuous playback: Approx. 480 min.(2 pcs. NP-400 batteries)
Recording: Approx. 290 frames,continuous playback: Approx. 270 min.(6pcs. 2100mAh Ni-MH batteries)
Recording: Approx. 80 frames, continuous playback: Approx. 80 min. (6pcs. Alkaline-manganese batteries) Standard Accessory: Holding Strap HS-2
Optional Accessories: Dedicated lithium-ion battery (NP-400), battery charger (BC-400)
INPUT: AC100-240V/50-60Hz, OUTPUT: DC8.4V 700mA
This is the external battery pack used for the DiMAGE A1, 7, 7i,7Hi, 5, S414, S404, S304, Z1, Z2 and A2. This is the type of external battery pack that connects the camera and the battery part with a cord. Taking a picture while keeping the battery part only warm in a cold place. As there is a belt loop at the part of battery, it does not bother to capture images.
Two lithium batteries NP-100
Approx. 480 frames(recording), Approx.450 min(playback)
Battery Charger BC-100, Lithium ion battery NP-100(2pcs), Battery holder BH-100
Battery Charger BC100 is sold separately.
INPUT: AC100-240V/50-60Hz, OUTPUT: DC8.4V1.1A
This is the external battery pack for DiMAGE 7, 7i,7Hi, 5, S414, S404 and S304. This is the type of external battery pack to connect the camera and the battery part with cord.
Taking a picture while keeping the battery part only warm in a cold place. As there is a belt loop at the part of battery, it does not bother to capture images.
Battery:Two lithium batteries NP-100
Battery performance: Approx. 580 frames(recording), Approx. 580 min(playback)
Accessories: Battery Charger BC-100, Lithium ion battery NP-100(2pcs), Battery holder BH-100
Optional: Battery Charger BC100 is sold separately.
BC-100 specifications: INPUT: AC100-240V/50-60Hz, OUTPUT: DC8.4V1.1A