Question about Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1: Windows
Many people forgot hteir windows admin password, there is a popular solution for those who have been locked out of computer,
1. Log onto a second computer linked to Internet.
2. Login http://www.passwordunlocker.com and free download windows password unlocker (you can also login to other related sites for other reset tool, and windows password unlocker is a popular selection). Note that there is a .ISO file included.
3. Burn the .ISO file onto a blank CD.you already have such as Nero, Sonic, Roxio etc. If you need burning software we provide one of the best solutions on the market called BurnCDCC. which is free supported on passwordunlocker.com.
4.Insert the newly created CD into locked computer, and reboot from CD drive, then just follow the process of instruction. A few steps later, admin password would be cleared
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
Dickcanfixit: that wasn't very nice of you.
I bought an hp notebook for work and didn't end up going to work with it so a year later i go and boot it so that i can get it ready to go to work finally and i forgot the password and lost the paper i wrote it on. I called hp support and they told me to make sure that when the computer is being booted, to hit the escape button when it tell you and you can reset your whole computer back to reset. Thats what i did. I obviously didn't steal it either since i called hp with the serial number and our info. hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 09, 2012 | Lenovo Ideapad Y430 (5.90188E7) PC...
May 08, 2012 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Dec 13, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5536-5224 Notebook
May 20, 2010 | Dell Latitude D430 Notebook
Oct 25, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T23 2647 Notebook
It is not so troublesome that you forgot Windows password, you can see this article about Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 password recovery. Two steps:
1. Create a password reset disk;
2. Reset Windows server 2008/2003/2000 local or domain password offline!
May 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 09, 2009 | HP Compaq nx5000 Notebook
Feb 19, 2009 | ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
Jul 08, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!