Question about Car Audio & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
OK Guys , I was searching on the internet and I saw you have this problem and I know how to fix it so here is the solution :
1) download "HP USB Disk Storage Format" from this link :
2) install it on your computer and insert your flash memory (memory stick or whatever) and run "HP USB Disk Storage Format"
3) in the HP USB Disk Storage Format window screen chose your device ( your flash memory ) and file system ( FAT32 ) and click on start button.
NOTE : ALL OF THE DATA IN FLASH MEMORY WILL ERASE !
4) when formating has finished, copy all musics and stuff in the flash memory and you'll be able to use your flash memory on any pioneer devices !
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
You have to set up the AUX output.
1. Touch the source icon and then touch "OFF" to turn the unit off.
(The unit will be in demo mode)
2. Touch the screen to display the touch panel keys.
3. Touch AV Menu you should see "Inital Menu" and touch it.
4. Touch AUX 1 on the inital menu to select desired setting.
5. Touch it until Ipod is selected (make sure you have the CD-IU200V connected.
6. Touch ESC. Ipod video should work now.
7. See Page 50 in Operation Manual for more information.
Posted on May 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2012 | Kingston DataTraveler 101 G2...
Jan 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 27, 2009 | Kingston Technologies 512MB DataTraveler I...
Dec 18, 2009 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
Nov 24, 2009 | Pen Drive IVO MP3 Player
Dec 27, 2008 | Electronics - Others
Nov 06, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!