Question about Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E430 Laptop Computer
- Start PC in safe mode, normally Pressing F8 key when windows starts up.( Google it)
- In Safe Mode create a new user, with administrator privileges and protect it with password.
- Remove unwanted software's & programs.
- Empty the Recycle Bin.
- Download reliable program RegInOut to fix OS registry properly.
- Restart your PC normally and log on to the new account created.
Stay Happy :-)
Posted on Nov 08, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2014 | Samsung Corby 2 GT S3850
Jan 12, 2010 | Blizzard Entertainment WarCraft III: The...
Jul 10, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2
Jun 22, 2009 | Sony Ericsson W910i Cellular Phone
Apr 12, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 9300 PC Notebook
Jan 22, 2009 | Intel D845GVSR Motherboard
Jan 22, 2009 | Intel Motherboard
Aug 31, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: