Question about Home
Try Googling (ultronic)(td552)(manual) without parens to get instructions.
Posted on Apr 22, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Just in case you didn't manage to set the time / date on your tocuh screen thermo clock, I'll try to help you from my experience (no available manual at the moment!).
1. To set the time, touch the clock icon on the upper left corner;
2. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the hour area;
3. Touch the hour area until you get what you want (if you prefer the 24 hour display style, touch repeatedly until you get the right hour without the AM / PM indicator next to it);
4. Touch the clock icon again to start the clock;
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 to set up the minutes (the hour area will be replaced by the minutes area);
6. To set the date, tocuh the calendar icon on the left hand side;
7. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the year area;
8. Touch the year area until you get what you want;
9. Touch the month area until you get what you want;
10. Touch the day area until you get what you want;
11. The screen will reverse to the time display after 5 seconds if no touch.
12. The TEMP (temperature) area, if touched, is toggling between C and Fahrenheit degrees.
P.S. I don't know if it is possible to set an earlier time / date, except touching. I mean, if 2009 is on the screen and you want 2007, you'll keep touching up to 2030 and then from 1901 up to 2007.
Hope it helped.
Posted on May 23, 2009
The "mode" button is there to change the function of the + & - buttons.
If you press the mode button several times you will cycle through the various setting features of the clock.
Look for the one that sets the time zone and use the + or - buttons to select your zone.
Some experimentation may be required!
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
I have the user manual for this clock for anyone who sends me his e-mail address.....
Posted on Mar 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2011 | Watches
Mar 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
I have a ultronic TDoo552 clock that I cannot set. HELP
Sep 06, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
May 08, 2009 | Watches
Nov 03, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Jun 30, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 14, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!