Question about HTC G1 Smartphone
1. The device must be powered OFF to hard reset.
Note: If the device is not responsive and does not turn off, remove the battery and re-insert it.
2. Press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
3. Keep holding Home and Power together for at least 25 seconds, even if the "Startup" screen appears.
4. Release the keys when you see a black screen with a warning sign.
5. Slide the keyboard open.
6. As a shortcut, press ALT+W to factory reset the device. If this does not work, continue with the below steps.
7. Press ALT+L.
8. Press Alt+W for 'wipe data/factory reset'.
9. Press the Home + Back key.
Note: You can also remove the battery and re-insert it.
Thanks for using fixya
Posted on Oct 15, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: too many pattern attempts
there's an actual android bug here as well, even if you haven't forgotten your credentials. see comment 93 or 127 in http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3006
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
Go to: http://www.google.com/accounts and click on the "Can't access your account" link in the login box. If you set up any account recovery methods, you can use them to get your password and unlock your phone.
If this helped, please give me a few thumbs up and leave a comment, thanks!
Posted on Mar 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2017 | Craig CMP741d Tablet
Apr 07, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Mini
Jan 05, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jul 28, 2013 | HTC Wildfire
Jun 17, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Oct 28, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Sep 05, 2011 | HTC Inspire 4G Smartphone
Jan 11, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Sep 01, 2010 | Cell Phones
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: