Question about Samson SX1200 Amplifier
It is easy to change your output device(tansistor or ic)in good charge.
Posted on Apr 25, 2008
Hi brother: please check the thermal sensor i think this could be the problem also check the speakers .
Posted on Nov 18, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
No need to panic rush through this procedure, just do it right. Haste makes waste.
1. Simultaneously depress and release brake and accelerator pedals 1 time.
2. Insert an original Master Key into the ignition but do not turn it.
3. Within 15 seconds depress and release accelerator pedal 5 times.
4. Within 20 seconds depress and release the brake pedal 6 times and remove key.
5. Within 10 seconds insert New Key into ignition but do not turn it.
6. Within 10 seconds depress and release the accelerator pedal 1 time.
7. Now sit and wait for about one minute until the security light in the center counsel stops blinking and turns off.
8. Remove new key and depress and release brake pedal 1 time.
9. Test your key now. It should work if you followed the instructions. If not, you may want to try the following instructions:
This procedure is for 2002 Camry and most other models in this year of Toyota. In the future always give the model as well as year and make. Thanks
Nov 06, 2016 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Feb 12, 2011 | Vizio P50HDTV10A 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Dec 22, 2010 | JVC AV-36F702 36" TV
Oct 29, 2010 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 01, 2010 | Turbo Air 23 cu. ft. / 651 liter...
Mar 19, 2010 | Frigidaire Dryers
Sep 24, 2009 | Sharp AQUOS LC-40C32U 32 in. LCD TV
Mar 16, 2009 | Bryston 4B SST 2-Channel Amplifier
Sep 07, 2008 | NAD C370 2-Channel Amplifier
Oct 30, 2006 | Sony STR-DB940 Receiver
207 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: