Question about GE GSS25LGM Side by Side Refrigerator
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2014 | Jenn-Air JCD2389G Side by Side...
Dec 09, 2013 | Refrigerators
Oct 23, 2013 | Thermador T36IT71NNP (196 cu ft) Bottom...
Aug 27, 2013 | Jenn-Air Freezer Jenn Air Clear Cube Ice...
Ice bin must be locked in place for proper ice dispensing. If necessary, turn auger driver behind ice bin counterclockwise to properly align ice bin with auger driver.
• Press the switch ON to activate ice maker. Slide bin into guide rails located on either side of the enclosure. Push the ice bin in until resistance is felt. Raise the front slightly and push the ice bin completely in. An audible "click" is heard when the ice bin is located correctly.
• After freezer section reaches between 0° to 2° F (-18° to -17° C), ice maker fills with water and begins operating. You will have a complete harvest of ice
approximately every hour.
• Allow approximately 3 to 6 hours after installation to receive first harvest of ice.
• Discard ice created within the first 12 hours of operation to verify system is flushed of impurities.
• Stop ice production by pressing the ON/OFF switch located on the front of the ice maker.
• The first one or two batches will probably contain undersized and irregular cubes because of air in the supply line.
• When the ice cubes are ejected it is normal for several cubes to be joined together at the ends. They can easily be broken apart. The ice maker will
continue to make ice until the supply of ice cubes raises the ice maker arm, shutting the ice maker off.
• Certain sounds may accompany the various cycles of the ice maker. The motor may have a slight hum, the cubes will rattle as they fall into an empty storage bin and the water valve may click or "buzz" occasionally.
Jun 01, 2011 | Maytag MFI2568AES Stainless Steel Bottom...
Jan 06, 2010 | Kenmore Refrigerators
Jul 13, 2009 | Jenn-Air Freezer Jenn Air Clear Cube Ice...
Jan 20, 2008 | Amana ARB1905C Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Aug 04, 2014 | GE GSS25LGM Side by Side Refrigerator
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: