Question about Washing Machines
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
what I have found is that the washer thinks it is not pumping out .. if your drain pump is clearly removing the all the water in a good time... then the problem is your pressure switch...it is telling the computer that it still has water in the machine...
replace the pressure switch and it will solve your f21 error.
It is a round unit on the right hand side on top...with a tube and wires going to it...let me know if it helps
Posted on Apr 05, 2008
SOURCE: Kenmore Washer Won't Drain
yes, check the drain, could be clogged, or check the water pump assembly as well, the clothe could be stuck in the impeller.
the burning smell could be coming from a separate electric water pump and it can not turn that is why it is burning already.
tnx 4 using fixya,
Posted on Oct 07, 2008
Had this problem on our Kenmore machine.
This is what done.
1. Unplug the washer
2. Take of the toe panel in the front by removing the three screws.
3. Get a bunch of towels (I mean a bunch!!!)
4. The pump is in the center, and it has a plastic grip handle that one can unscrew to remove the filter. As you unscrew it, LOTS of water will come out. Be ready with the towels. A cookie sheet helps to collect the water too.
5. Clean the filter assembly.
6. If one wishes to check the inlet of the pump, remove the back panel, about 12 screws. (Note, the following works for replace the pump as well)
7. Remove the large bellow from the bottom of the tub that goets to inlet of the pump by removing the clamp
9. Lift up on the plastic cover that covers the wires that power the pump. There may be a small plastic catch that is lifted up as to allow the connector to become free.
8. Remove the Torx screw that holds that is the center just under the filter screen.
9. Pull the pump forward.
10. Unclamp the pump outlet hose.
11. Remove pump
12. Unclamp the large bellow on the pumps inlet and inspect for debris.
13. Clean pump and fitler w/o getting water on the pump.
14. Install in reverse order. Remember, it is much easire to put the inlet bellow and outlet hose on the pump before you put into the washer
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
sounds like drain is plugged. this is a fairly easy fix,and you actually get paid to do it. unscrew the bottom panel of your washer should be 3 screws on the very bottom then you will see a white plug that is about 2 1/2" unscrew it (make sure you have a bowl under it water will leak ) and pull it out. this is where you get paid you will find all kinds of change and junk just clean it out reinstall and your clothes will be a lot drier after the spin cycle
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
The 03 error code is the drain. Disconnect the drain hoses
and check for blockages. If no blockage "time" the drain interval. If
it's more than 6 minutes it's the pump. Also make sure you're using the correct
type of soap so the ball check valve on the bottom of the outer drum isn't
getting fouled with excessive suds. Also disconnect the drain hose from your
house plumbing and let it free flow on it's own. This will tell you if the
blockage is in your plumbing and not in the machine.
Pl rate me ‘very helpful’ for the free help!
Posted on Jun 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2016 | Washing Machines
Mar 03, 2015 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Jan 06, 2015 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Feb 25, 2011 | Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
Jan 23, 2011 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Dec 08, 2008 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
Sep 05, 2008 | Kenmore Elite HE4 Electric Dryer
Apr 23, 2018 | Samsung Washing Machines
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: