Question about Computers & Internet
There are two ways, first is play the interview full, then goto temporary internet files folder(c:\documents and settings\"username"\local settings\ and look for file with .wmv extension.
Secondly download Download and install "Cocsoft StreamDown";
2) Open a webpage that contains wmv link;
3) CoCSoft MSniffer will sniffer the wmv file adress automatically and list it on the CoCSoft MSniffer dialog;
4) Select the wmv file link and click Download;
5) Then pop up the New Downloading dialog;
6) Click the button OK to start downloading;
7) Wait for the task completion.
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2010 | PayPal Computers & Internet
Jun 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!