Question about Sharp AR-208D Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sharp AR-M237 Reset Codes
You have to get into the sevice mode and reset the "PM" counter back to zero. Go to service mode and enter code 24 then enter sub code 04 back to all zeros and exit out and turn the copier off then back on and it should disapear.
Posted on May 09, 2008
SOURCE: Reset Code
Did you do a PM on the copier? Or do you just want it off the display? You need to get in to service mode with pressing "#" "Interrupt" "Clear" "Interrupt" then enter 24 "Start" then go to sub code 04 then press OK to clear count. To exit press "CA" Good Luck
Posted on May 15, 2008
1. unplug the printers power cable it resets ALL printers
2. Once you have it unplug the power cable back in and turn it on make sure it's plugged into the computer.
3. you may need to uninstall and reinstall any software and drivers that came with the printer
4. download and install all the critical updates and service packs for your operating system
5. download and install any updates for your printer from the shap printer driver site
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
SOURCE: Sharp AR-275 Copier
Hello sir; there have no reset key for maintenence, whenevere PM light on you need to do PM service (such as replace drum developer, drum blade etc.)
Posted on May 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2015 | Sharp Ar-208d Duplex Copier, Printer,...
Aug 05, 2014 | Sharp AR-208D Printer
Jul 28, 2014 | Sharp AR-208D Printer
Jun 09, 2014 | Sharp AR-208D Printer
Jan 07, 2010 | Sharp AR-208D Printer
Sep 28, 2009 | Sharp AR-208D Printer
Apr 02, 2009 | Sharp AR-208D Printer
Aug 22, 2008 | Sharp AR-M207 All-In-One Laser Printer
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!