Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Hello, I've xv-dv8 which doesn't start at all. it shows timer light blink when plugged in. plz tell me what is the problem or how to disable this function / reset my device.
Please follow this steps and fix it. God bless you
The power cord is disconnected or there is no power to the outlet. Check the cord and outlet. The protection circuit is activated. Unplug the power cord and plug it back in. There may be loose strands of wire touching the back of the receiver and triggering the protection circuit. Remove any excess wire from behind the receiver.
Posted on Oct 12, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2013 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 08, 2012 | Televison & Video
Timer indicator is blinking and the system will not switch on.
• Unplug the system, then plug back in. Wait for one minute then switch on.
• Make sure the fan at the rear of the system unit is not being blocked.
• Check that the speakers are connected correctly.
• Make sure the voltage of the mains power source is correct for the model.
• If the problem persists, take it to your nearest Pioneer authorized service center or your dealer for servicing.
Jan 07, 2011 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 05, 2010 | Pioneer XV-HTD520 Multi-disc DVD Player
Jul 01, 2010 | Pioneer XVDV830/SDV830 DVD AUDIO HTP...
Apr 09, 2008 | Televison & Video
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!