Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: pettern lock
To unlock the pattern screen lock without signing in with your Google account You need to repair the software of the phone.
The steps to repair the phone are the following:
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
SOURCE: how to unlock phone when
Attempt the pattern Five times then press Forgot pattern? and sign in with your Google acount.
P.S. Would you like a video explaining how to do it?
Posted on Feb 24, 2011
Don't worry, use your google account to unlock lg gt540 screen pattern password. If you didn't have and never setup that account in your phone, you only can unlock lg phone screen password by reflasing that phone into mobile repair shop.
Posted on Sep 23, 2011
Here's the reset instruction for huawei m835
you will need to start everything over again. recreate gmail and password.( write it down this time)
download all your apps again..
Posted on Jun 26, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2017 | Craig CMP741d Tablet
May 11, 2014 | Huawei mediapad 7 s7 931w wifi tablet
Apr 17, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Apr 04, 2014 | HKC 7" Touchscreen 8GB Tablet 1GHz Android...
Mar 24, 2014 | Digital Reins 9" Inch X2 Android 4.2.2...
Dec 25, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 04, 2012 | Cell Phones
Nov 16, 2012 | Google Android
Jul 29, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
317 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!