Question about Bird 8400 STi PCVAPS Ventilator
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
How to perform a hard reset when my LG Nexus 4 is unresponsive
1. Ensure the phone is off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and thePower button.
3. Scroll to Recovery mode by pressing theVolume down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume down button.
6. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset using theVolume down button.
7. Press the Power button.
8. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
9. Press the Power button.
10. The phone will now wipe all contents.
11. Press the Power button.
12. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Jan 20, 2014 | LG Nexus 4
on Jul 05, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 14, 2013 | Air Tools & Compressors
Aug 20, 2011 | Dell Dimension 8400 PC Desktop
May 22, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
Mar 26, 2010 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Feb 18, 2010 | Dell Dimension 8400 PC Desktop
Sep 07, 2009 | Dell Dimension 8400 PC Desktop
Aug 13, 2009 | STI Driver Radar Detector
Apr 18, 2008 | IBM ThinkPad R31 2656 Notebook
752 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: