Question about Dell 1600n All-In-One Laser Printer
Hello after I print a document the ink was smearing on the pages, I called Dell technical support they said I need a new fuser, I ordered the part but there are no instructions how to install. Does anyone know how to install the fuser? Thank you
1. Power Printer off and disconnect power cord.
2. Remove back cover.
3. Remove rightside cover
3. Disconnect the thermistor cable from the controller card. (rightside)
4. Disconnect the power cable from the power board. (bottom back of the printer)
5. Remove the 4 screws securing the Fuser assembly to the chassis.
6. Pull fuser out towards you.
7. Reverse the previous steps to replace the fuser.
Posted on May 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2011 | Dell 1600n All-In-One Laser Printer
Mar 29, 2010 | Canon imageCLASS MF6530 Monochrome Laser...
Dec 07, 2009 | Dell 1600n All-In-One Laser Printer
May 04, 2009 | Dell 1600n All-In-One Laser Printer
Oct 15, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1100 Printer
Jul 16, 2008 | Dell 1600n All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 14, 2008 | Dell 1600n All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 09, 2008 | Dell 1600n All-In-One Laser Printer
1,317 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!