Question about Facebook Social Network
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You shouldn't email images to facebook, all you have to do is use their image downloader and from there you select the images you want to import to your FB account.
Posted on Mar 24, 2010
first of all ,your first phone must have the facilities to connect the internet.(GPRS). then create an account with facebook. after that you upload your picture from edit profile,after doing that you can sent your picture and browse facebook from phone.
Posted on Jul 10, 2010
There are different reasons why you may not be able to
access your account and unique ways to contact Facebook for each case.
Therefore, it is important to be sure that you are using the correct
channel when submitting a request for help.
First, identify the correct reason why you are unable to access your account from the three reasons that are listed below. Then, follow the instructions listed by the reason that pertains to you.
1. Disabled for violating Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
Facebook accounts that have been reported or detected for policy violations may be disabled by Facebook. Possible reasons include, but are not restricted to:
* Continued prohibited behavior after receiving a warning or multiple warnings from Facebook
* Unsolicited contact with others for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating, or other inappropriate conduct
* Use of a fake name
* Impersonation of a person or entity, or other misrepresentation of identity
* Posted content that violates Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (this includes any obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit photos, as well as any photos that depict graphic violence. We also remove content, photo or written, that threatens, intimidates, harasses, or brings unwanted attention or embarrassment to an individual or group of people)
Please review Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities to learn more about specific types of conduct and content that are not permitted on the site.
If you have not posted violating content or otherwise violated the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, click here.
2. Security disabled
Accounts that have been reported or detected as hacked or phished may be disabled by Facebook. If you think your account was disabled for security reasons, refer to the Security section of the Help Center to find the correct contact form.
3. Can't log in due to access issues
If you are disabled, you will clearly see a "Disabled" message when you try to log in to your account. If you do not see this message, then your account is not disabled and you are simply experiencing login issues. You should refer to the Login and Password section of the Help Center to find the correct contact form.
Examples of login issues include:
* Inability to log in due to password problems
* Inability to log in due to an error message (e.g., "Site Maintenance," "Invalid/Unregistered Email Address," etc.)
* Inability to log in due to forgetting one's login email address or password.
* Other technical difficulties accessing Facebook.
So if you think your sin wasn't big enough and you can apologize to facebook and get your account working back again then follow the link below and submit the form there (please note, logout of any facebook account that you are currently logged in, in order to submit the form).
Click here for form (if you violated the facebook terms and statement of rights and responsibilities)
Click here for other form (if your account was blocked because of security reasons - phishing, hacking, scam, etc)
Posted on Feb 09, 2011
Good Day FAti!
Facebook can block or disable an account even if without notification from the user, if they suspected that an account is phished and there is unusual activity like sending emails in a large group of people, then, they will disable your account immediately.
ilhem, I do suggest you go to:
fill up the form and click the Submit button.
You can write to email@example.com, express your interest on recovering your account. Explain to them why your account should not be disabled.
Please comeback and let me know what happens.
Don't forget to give this answer a 4 thumbs up rating if this will fix your Facebook problem.
Please click the YES button below if this helps.
Thank you for asking Fixya
Posted on Dec 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 08, 2013 | Straight Talk LG Optimus Zip Cell Phone
Mar 19, 2013 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Apr 08, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!