Question about Computers & Internet
From which vendor? FixYa is not in the video business and thus cannot speak for another company.
Posted on Oct 11, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2013 | Music
Apr 20, 2013 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 07, 2012 | Sanyo Xacti VPC - CA100 High Definition...
1. Video card failure.
2. Bad connection between video cable and LCD screen.
3. Bad LCD screen.
4. Faulty video cable.
Possible troubleshooting steps and repair solution:
1. First of all, test the laptop video output on the external monitor. If you see same flashing lines running through the image on the external monitor, you have a problem with the video card. If flashing lines appear only on the laptop screen, the failure is not related to the video card.
2. Just in case, try re-seating the video cable connectors on the motherboard/video card and maybe the back of the LCD screen. It' s not likely but possible that connection is loose and reconnecting the cable will fix the flashing lines.
3. If re-seating the cable connectors doesn't help, most likely you have a faulty LCD screen. The LCD screen has to be replaced.
4. If replacing the screen doesn't help, try replacing the video cable. It's very unlikely that this problem is related to the video cable but there is a slight possibility of that.
Oct 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 09, 2010 | Vizio VP322 32 in. Plasma TV
Nov 28, 2009 | Pure Digital Flip Video Ultra Camcorder
Aug 07, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jan 10, 2008 | Toshiba 50H13 50" Rear Projection...
Jul 22, 2007 | Sony Handycam DCR-VX1000 Mini DV Digital...
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!