V8 Camera color depth down to 256, cannot reset in menu
Hi, I have a problem with my Motorola V8, the color depth of the camera is stuck in 256 colors, the problem appeared after I took a photo on the blue shade setting and going back to full color; there is no option in the menu to change color depth and I have tried to reset the phone to factory settings but it asks me a 6-number code which I don´t know
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How to hard reset:
Warning! All data will be lost!
1.Power off your phone
2.Press together volume up + volume down + power button until recovery menu appears
3.Select "recovery" with volume buttons and press camera button to confirm
4.Press home button when Android logo appears
5.Select "wipe data" with volume buttons and press camera button to confirm
6.Select "yes" and press camera button to confirm
7.Wait until format ends
8.Select "reboot" and press camera button to confirm
9.Wait until phone restarts
- See more at: http://factory-reset.blogspot.com/2013/09/motorola-defy-mini-xt321-hard-reset.html#sthash.eUfAgbLd.dpuf
Hi there please follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged & clean the battery connector point in side the battery compartment.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. Now turn on camera( with out card ) and see ,if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine .
Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a
back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec ..
in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
i hope it will gives you success.
This may be an issue with the Lens unit in the Camera, as it is
stuck. This can be resolved by trying the troubleshooting steps
like Power resetting and Factory resetting.
Power resetting: Remove the batteries from the Camera. Press and hold the POWER BUTTON of the Camera for 15 seconds. Then, reinsert the batteries after 1 minute.
Factory resetting:(This can be performed only if the Menu is accessible) To reset the Camera, select the INITIALIZE Option from the SET UP1 Menu of the Camera to OK. Menu-->Setup-->Setup 1-->Initialize-->OK
If the issue is not resolved after trying the above troubleshooting steps, service may be required.
Hi, Please follow the steps below to reset the setting to default...
1. Turn on the camera and press the <MENU> button to open the menu.2. Using the button, highlight the yellow (Set up) tab.3. Using the button, select [Reset All..] and press .4. Select [OK] and press .
Settings cannot be reset when the camera is connected to a computer or to a printer.
The following cannot be reset:
The [Date/Time], [Language] and [Video System] options in the (Set up) menu
White balance data recorded with the custom white balance function
Colors specified in the [Color Accent] or [Color Swap] modes of My Colors
You'll have to run the game in compatibility mode, with the color depth set to 256 colors.
You do this by right clicking on the executable of your game. click on Properties.
Compatibility tab. Click the check to run compatibilty w/ Window 98,
and set the color depth to 256 Color. That should work! Happy gaming.
If you're having an issue with the color of the pictures, you could the steps below:
Do the POWER RESET. - Turn off camera - Remove batteries for a minute - Reload batteries - Turn on camera
Do MASTER RESET.
- Be in AUTO mode - Press on MENU button - Press on the right button until you see SETUP 2 - Scroll down until you see RESET - Press the right button to pick up on YES or NO - Press on OK/MENU button for changes to be saved
Turn off camera after the settings have been changed to refresh the camera.
You need to try what it says try lowering the or color depth try 1024 X768 256 colors if that doesn't work try 800 X 640 256 colors Right Mouse click on the desktop where a Icon isn't go down to properties regular click go to settings change the screen resolution and color depth and color quality to above suggestions apply changes try your movie