Question about Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Currently there is no way to jailbreak iOS 7 on any iPhones yet. The jailbreak developer are currently at work and it will take some time for them to release it for public use.
Hope this helps
Posted on Oct 12, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There are a few Pros and Cons to consider when Jailbreaking your Apple iPhone.
Lets start with the good stuff. Jailbreaking your iPhone can be extremely fun. There are many useful applications available for download that bring your iPhone to life! I have found several open and closed source app to be very usefull.
I would like to commend every single one of the developers who are creating applications for this device. Many of them do this in their free time. For this I would like to say thank you!
Many of us have put our faith into the developers who create the catalog of outstanding software we are currently using. I am aware there is a process in which repositories are chosen for the installer.app. But a word of caution to anyone who installs these applications. Do so at your own risk!
Jailbreaking could potentially BRICK your iPhone!
If you have OPENSSH installed on your iPhone.
UNINSTALL OPENSSH - leaving OpenSSH installed on your iPhone will leave it vulnerable to exploit via WIFI hot spots. If you have sent any files to your iPhone via SFTP. Then you currently are aware of the devices root username and password! (Many other people know this as well!)
Posted on Jun 29, 2009
SOURCE: How to JAILBREAK iOS 4.2.1
Before you jailbreak your device perform the following steps:
1. Back up your iPhone with itunes
2. Download TinyUmbrellaGo.
a. Go to TinyUmbrella here: http://thefirmwareumbrella.blogspot.com/
b. You will download the version for your system, either OSX for Mac useres, or the WIN
version for Windows users. Look for this box for your download:
c. Plug in your iphone and open TinyUmbrella until it is recognized. The program will guide you
through the process. Basically, you will click a button to "save shsh" and the program does
the work for you.
***This TinyUmbrella stage is important to back up your SHSH blobs possible for future
jailbreaks, but more importantly TU has an important feature if your iPhone is ever "stuck" in
recovery mode. There is a "kick out of recovery" button that has saved me before.***
3. Go to http://www.greenpois0n.com/ and download the software for your operating system for the
Greenpois0n jailbreaking tool for iPhones with 4.2.1
4. After the software is installed, click on the Greenpois0n icon to run the program. It should look like this:
5. The screen will instruct you to power off your device, and then connect it to the computer with
a usb cable.
6. Press the "prepare to jailbreak (DFU)" button. At this point the screen on your computer will guide you through a series of steps of pressing the home (circle button at the bottom of your phone) and sleep (the button on top of your phone) buttons. If you don't follow the sequence properly, don't worry, it gives you the option to try again and again if needed. The sequence is:
*Press and hold the sleep button for 2 seconds.
*Continue holding sleep and press and hold home for 10 seconds.
*Release sleep button and continue holding home for 15 seconds.
You don't need to memorize this because the instructions will be on the screen with a countdown timer to help you out!
7. Once you've successfully entered DFU mode, the jailbreaking begins. It takes some time and there will be some tiny writing and scrolling on your iPhone screen. Just let it do it's work.
8. When it has finished with this, your device reboot and have a greenpois0n animation instead of the apple that you're accustomed to seeing. You're now jailbroken! There will be a new icon on your home page called "loader." Open this and it will tell you how to install Cydia, which is the jailbroken app store. Install Cydia, reboot, and have fun!
Posted on Feb 28, 2011
Not possible on 5.1 for 4s apple stopped writing the code for 5.0.1 already so a downgrade ain't happening bright side though any day now according to Twitter
Posted on Apr 14, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2017 | Cell Phones
on Jun 10, 2014 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
on Apr 18, 2014 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jan 26, 2017 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Jan 17, 2016 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
May 22, 2015 | Apple iPad Mini
Apr 07, 2015 | Cell Phones
Jul 27, 2014 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Sep 11, 2013 | Apple iPhone 5S
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!